To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education: Associate’s Degree or equivalent preferably in hospitality management.
- Experience: At least 5 years of related experience and/or training in the food/beverage service and/or retail industry; or equivalent combination of experience and education. Must have at least 2 years of supervisory experience. Must have experience and knowledge of ABC laws for legal sale of alcohol.
- Computer Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook. Previous experience with Point of Sale systems is a must.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Must possess a Servsafe and/or San Diego County Food Handlers Card, Manager Card preferred. Must possess a current RABS (Responsible Alcohol Beverage Service) training certificate. Certified Beer Server or higher preferred.
- Language Skills: Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written.
- Travel Requirements: Must have reliable transportation. Occasional travel required to other Stone locations.
Stone Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Pre-employment background check, drug screening, and physical are required.