We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced sales professional to join our National Sales Team.
Only applicants who reside or are willing to reside in the following areas will be considered: Illinois, Colorado, Missouri or Minnesota.
Are you a sales professional who knows & loves great craft beer? Read on...
The Regional Sales Manager will cover the Mid West region . In this position, you will plan, organize, and control sales functions from conceptual state through distribution cycles to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participates in overall area sales strategy and goal planning for Stone Brewing Co.
- Looks at territory with entrepreneurial eyes to seek out new opportunities to increase sales and penetration.
- Responsible for sales growth within area; maintains self-education on Stone brands and the craft beer industry.
- Prepares monthly paperwork on time and in a professional manner: plans and participates in regular sales training activities including presenting at sales meetings, riding with sales personnel, and distributing new sales material to sales staff.
- Ensures consistency with all marketing and sales activities throughout region as well as consistency with the rest of the company.
- Provides monthly area sales reporting: and ensures POS exposure in each key account.
- Coach’s subordinates on how to prospect new business by, creating a funnel management system, sets up presentations, supervises all sales and marketing functions within specified area.
- Advises on hiring, training, developing, and delivering timely annual performance reviews to sales reps in area.
- Keeps thorough and up-to-date notes on direct reports existing and target accounts: and produces monthly audit reports and discusses monthly score carding with subordinates.