Are you a craft beer loving professional Executive Assistant? If so, we want to chat with you!
We are looking for a talented and energetic Senior Executive Assistant to join the team! The perfect candidate for this position will be a masterful communicator, adaptable, highly organized, resilient and have impeccable time management skills.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist our C Level Staff by providing administrative support, schedule management, special projects, office management, while handling details of a confidential and critical nature
- Manage daily calendar, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes
- Possess judgment, tact, and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers as well the ability to handle highly confidential and proprietary information
- Be able to absorb quickly, be exactingly precise, be able to adapt readily…all with minimal direction
- This position may also have significant Personal Assistant-style duties.
- Assist with travel needs and independently coordinate complex travel arrangements, typically involving multiple changes and destinations based on understanding of availability and obligations
- Have the ability to manage multiple assignments while remaining, calm, professional, and organized
We want not only someone who processes the necessary job skills for the role, but also someone who shares our passion for what we do and how we do it. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, team-oriented, and competent at multi-tasking. It is essential that that the candidate has the ability to adapt to constantly changing demands, take on new and unfamiliar tasks, and work collaboratively with others is critical. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree and with 10 years’ related specialized senior-level administrative experience. Proven expertise in both PC & Mac with software application proficiency.