Are you a craft beer loving professional Executive Assistant? If so, we want to chat with you!
Our VP, Engineering & Capital Development is looking for a talented and energetic Executive Assistant to join the team! The perfect candidate for this position will be a masterful communicator, adaptable, highly organized, resilient and have impeccable time management skills.
Supports the Engineering team by providing administrative support, schedule management, communication and office management, monitoring and managing selected reports and projects, while handling a myriad of details of a confidential and critical nature.
- Manage overall Engineering executive availability and commitments to ensure clear priorities and optimum use of executives time while maintaining workflow in their absence.
- Anticipate the needs of and oversee the resolution of matters. Take initiative to enable executives to focus on strategic issues impacting company’s success.
- Independently manage multiple assignments. Demonstrates time management sensibilities when scheduling, allocating and prioritizing commitments. Understands and applies project management methods to define, plan, resource, track and accomplish goals.
- Proven, effective collaborator. Interface externally and across the organization to manage and track the resolution of both strategic and tactical issues in a style that fosters teamwork and accountability.
- Effectively organize, drive and control virtual and face-to-face meetings such that agenda and action items are clearly understood by participants, and meeting outcomes are productive.
- Lead and coordinate various department level team meetings, events, and special occasions.
- Enter requisitions into the procurement system with accuracy and proper department and project coding.
- Code invoices and other expenses with appropriate general ledger accounts and route for approval to keep the workflow moving efficiently. Apply critical attention to detail.
- Effectively resolve outstanding issues using strong interpersonal skills.
- Actively seek out opportunities to improve business and operational processes/procedures.
- Research, compile, summarize, and analyze information to formulate correspondence and respond to various inquiries from internal and external customers.
- Devise organizational systems to track and monitor important and/or confidential records, reports and documents, budgets and departmental expenditures, capital projects spending, contact/vendor lists, etc.
- Expertly handle both domestic and international travel needs and work with internal and external resources to coordinate travel arrangements.
- Handle detailed reporting and submission of expense reports.
- Be an active member of committees. Distribute relevant actions and information accordingly.
- Evaluate vendors and manage various outside services where necessary.
- Apply planning and productivity tools/processes to manage work.
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
We want not only someone who possesses the necessary job skills for the role, but also someone who shares our passion for what we do and how we do it. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, team-oriented, and competent at multi-tasking. It is essential that that the candidate has the ability to adapt to constantly changing demands, take on new and unfamiliar tasks, and work collaboratively with others is critical.
Stone Brewing is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Pre-employment background check, drug screening, and physical are required.