We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced sales professional to join our National Sales Team.
Only applicants who reside or are willing to reside in San Diego county will be considered.
Are you a proven sales professional who knows & loves great craft beer? Read on...
The Key Accounts Manager On-Premise for Los Angeles will develop, guide and maintain strong account-specific business relationships with key account customers based in the Los Angeles area. They will produce proactive action plans that increase brand awareness and distribution in on premise chains, venues, & key accounts. This position works closely with distributor personnel to prepare and execute strategies for increased distribution, sales and growth in these accounts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for revenue growth, profitability and building brewery partnership, brand image and market development.
- Develop and execute account strategies in accordance with overall channel strategy.
- Develop account goals and business plans and ensure plan execution.
- Conduct regular meetings with identified customer channels focused on customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
- Effective Communication with Distributor Representatives to maximize selling opportunities within their territories, and ensure execution at account level.
- Ensure consistency with all marketing and sales activities as well as consistency with company policies and procedures.