To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education: Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college.
- Experience: At least 5 years of related experience and/or training in the food/beverage service, sales or restaurant/hotel industry. Must have at least 2 years of supervisory experience. Must have experience and knowledge of ABC laws for legal sale of alcohol. Must possess knowledge of service, food, and beverage industry. Prior event sales experience desired.
- Computer Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Previous experience with Point of Sale systems is a must.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Must possess a Servsafe and/or San Diego County Food Handlers Managers Card. Current RABS (Responsible Alcohol Beverage Service) training certificate preferred. Certified Beer Server or higher preferred. CMP a plus.
- Language Skills: Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written.
Travel Requirements: Must have reliable transportation as this role requires occasional travel to events and other Stone locations as well as local businesses.
Stone Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Pre-employment background check, drug screening, and physical are required.