We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced sales professional to join our National Accounts Sales Team.
Only applicants who reside or are willing to reside in the Eastern US will be considered.
Are you a sales professional who knows & loves great craft beer? Read on...
The National Accounts Manager for Off Premise sales will develop and enhance Stone Brewing’s relationships with a specific base of national accounts. This role works to expand Stone Brewing’s presence and volume within those accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Grow national accounts’ sales using strategies that build long term mutually beneficial growth
- Expand customer base
- Increase placements
- Drive training programs for internal and external staffs
- Develop market knowledge
- Maintain management control system for planning, directing and organizing sales and marketing activities within assigned accounts.
- Develop, implement and monitor a plan to ensure fiscal budget adherence
- Maintain, monitor and demonstrate competency regarding trade pricing and marketing programs in on and off premise
- Influence effective wholesale and retail pricing
- Work with distributors and Stone brewery reps to establish and manage goals
- Utilize data comprehension software/analytics such as IRI/Nielsen/Guest Metrics/VIP to seek out new growth opportunities.