To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education: Associate’s Degree or equivalent preferably in hospitality management.
- Experience: At least 5 years of related experience and/or training in the food/beverage service and/or retail industry; or equivalent combination of experience and education. Must have at least 2 years of supervisory experience. Must have experience and knowledge of ABC laws for legal sale of alcohol.
- Computer Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook. Previous experience with Point of Sale systems is a must.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Must possess a Servsafe and/or San Diego County Food Handlers Card, Manager Card preferred. Must possess a current RABS (Responsible Alcohol Beverage Service) training certificate. Certified Beer Server or higher preferred.
- Language Skills: Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written.
- Travel Requirements: Must have reliable transportation. Occasional travel required to other Stone location
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally 100 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
- Adheres to company core values.
- Must be an excellent role model, beer diplomat, and representative of Stone Brewing
- Excellent attendance
- Effective teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Supports and contributes to Stone’s business model, structure, and goals applicable to role.
- Maintains a strong sense of urgency to be highly productive in our fast paced environment.
- Effectively uses time to prioritize workload.