Carry out supervisory responsibilities when needed and in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees and assisting with planning, assigning, and directing work.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: High school diploma or GED required. Associate or Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred, preferably in a science or engineering related field. Brewing education preferred.
• Experience: At least 3 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have at least 2 years’ experience running/operating a large brewhouse system (50bbl +) and 2 years’ experience running/operating a Centrifuge Filter system or equivalent combination of Brewhouse and Centrifuge Filter experience.
• Completion of at least one rotation through each process at Stone Brewing for a pre-determined amount of time not including training. Completion of a short internal control project and successfully present project to management.
• Computer Skills: Computer literacy and experience with internet, Microsoft software programs (word & excel, etc.), internal software programs (Ignition, MES, AX, etc.).
• Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Forklift Certification preferred
• Language Skills: Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written.
Stone Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Pre-employment background check, drug screening, and physical are required.