The Master Data Management role is primarily responsible for sustaining the ongoing data quality, accuracy, and completeness of the production data. The candidate must have hands-on experience across a range of applications and functionalities including Data Warehousing, Data Cleansing and Data Migrations, and act as global process lead for master data domains including customer, vendor, finance, etc. The candidate will be responsible for helping develop and maintain the domain strategy, process management, policies, procedures, controls, operational support, and decide on exceptions and deviations to the established global model, while managing the need for escalations with the business and functional stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must have a minimum of four years of experience with specific master data ownership and management of new and existing master data in the following areas:
- Material and Production Maintenance, as well as a supporting role in the governance of vendor and customer master data
- Working with stakeholders on process and content management, in addition to owning new requests and change requests in Material and Production Maintenance.
The candidate will be the primary interface with Brewing, Procurement and Planning teams for Supply, Demand and Production activities ensuring that product data structures are valid and governed throughout the supply chain pipeline to achieve accurate levels of product availability. The candidate will also be a business process owner, managing tool and process enhancements to enable the supply chain organization to scale effectively.
- Manage the full cycle of data governance / MDM processes related to the creation, maintenance, and quality of all master and reference data across the organization
- Manage the overall process and governance of master data creation and maintenance to ensure consistency across the corporation for all Master and Reference data
- Manage governance of change requests to MDM components and policies
- Manage the data requirements for the implementation of new locations and new products
- Audit data quality of all master and reference data across all locations and coordinate resulting data cleansing activities
- Serve as the strategic manager for data within the business and in that capacity serve as the principal voice for data quality, integration, and governance
- Implement and support complex Master Data solutions in an ERP and other large-scale software systems environment
- Interact effectively with others both individually and in group environments, demonstrating good partnership with colleagues and supporting others
- Manage data modeling, data mappings, data validation, hierarchy management and overall security. Provide continuous enhancement and review of MDM matching rules, data quality and validation processes
- Build and lead data governance function across organization using industry best practices
- Support the creation of and processing of Bills of Materials, Engineering Change Orders, Manufacturing Change Orders, Deviations and all other Configuration Management activities supporting NPI and sustaining efforts
- Manage planning processes related to PDM systems and business process. Drive alignment of Planning Items with physical/manufacturing BOMs wherever possible; develop and implement change control and communication process
- Manufacturing Bill of Material (BOM) creation, maintenance, and validation, and communicate new part numbers to internal teams
- Create Bills of Materials, Routes and Part Numbers for all manufactured beverage finished goods as well as work in process
- Partner with accounting to define applicable labor and machine operations tied to production processes
- Partner with production/purchasing to ensure timely ordering of buyout/long delivery items
- Define, establish and maintain documentation, and lead the education to stakeholders on existing master data configurations and master data-related processes when necessary
- Other duties as assigned