To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
· Experience: At least 6 months of related experience and/or training working in a Warehouse. Prior experience using a Warehouse Management System is highly preferred. Must have experience with warehouse functions, forklift operation, safety protocols, FIFO, picking, and loading.
· Computer Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
· Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Forklift Certification
· Language Skills: Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written.