We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced professional to join our Distribution Team!
Are you someone who loves great badass craft beer? Read on...
The Warehouse lead (second shift) will perform all functions of a warehouse team member as well as training and coaching the warehouse crew in all functions of the day to day operations of the warehouse in a safe and efficient manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Oversees the warehouse worker team as they process their essential functions and ensures tasks are completed correctly, efficiently and safely.
* Responsible for workflow management; checking planned loads and production schedule in the morning; verifying with the manifest lists and production team and assigning workload to the team;
* Responsible for accuracy of inbound and outbound shipments. Ensure raw material receipts are processed and put away correctly. Check and sign off on all outbound international and domestic shipments to ensure proper shelf life remaining and accuracy of shipment, load configuration and paperwork.
* Responsible for training new team members in the warehouse functions including safety, AX/WAX system, utilization of handheld scanners and equipment training. Assign mentors for on the job training assignments as needed.
* Verifies incoming and outgoing loads for accuracy and specified beers and/or other warehouse supplies and material. Matches loads to purchase orders or bills of lading.
* Checks for out-of-code beer and reports finding to the Warehouse Supervisor for processing instructions. Warns Supervisor if any beer is in danger of going out of code.
* Monitor and schedule maintenance of all warehouse equipment in good working order.
* Provides input for annual performance reviews of all warehouse worker team members.
* Involved in inventory reconciliation, AX/WAX system troubleshooting, cycle counts, production orders
* Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.