Love Craft Beer? Love the sunshine in San Diego? Love financial analysis? Building top tier business intelligence systems? Stone Brewing, one of the largest and most awarded Craft Breweries, is seeking a hungry, humble and energetic FP&A Manager, Operations to join our team.
This role will have a direct impact on the overall financial strategy and reporting for the company, working closely with the Senior Leadership Team to drive results. You will be the expert on the financial performance drivers, plans, and performance reporting for production at Stone. You will be part of a nimble and fast-moving organization whose mission is to be the Global Standard Bearer for Independent Craft Beer. Stone is a Global Organization: Two breweries in the US, one in Germany, distribution to 40+ countries, and more than 10 restaurants and taprooms across 3 continents (US, China, and Europe). Ranked in the top 10 in terms of production, and top 5 in terms of revenue amongst Craft Breweries, Stone Brewing is an industry leader.
- Lead the development and preparation of the annual operating budget and quarterly forecast updates for all production related Stone Brewing business groups, entities and affiliates.
- Areas of focus will include COGS and production department reporting, initiative tracking, and production performance.
- Using your analytical skills, assist in improving and developing the company’s reporting package for internal and external stakeholders, including actual vs. budget variance analysis, and other relevant financial data to drive the business and profitability.
- Partner with the operations to implement financial KPI performance scorecards, project analysis, and ad-hoc reporting, focused on improving financial results.
- Provide leadership in improving financial reporting systems and processes, period end close process, and overall financial analysis DNA within the company by partnering with production teams on performance reporting and planning.
Working with the Sr. Director FP&A, CFO and SLT team, to prepare strategic analysis for investment decisions, new initiatives, profitability analysis, business trends and performance results.