We are looking for a Accounts Receivable Administrator to join our team!
Provides required support to the Accounting and Distribution Departments in the area of Accounts Receivables.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
· Monitors and Analyzes EoStar receivables for past due accounts and communicates this information to the Customer, Sales Rep or Route Driver to ensure that all beer deliveries are compliant with ABC Laws.
· Posts payments collected by the route drivers, checks received in the mail; process and post weekly credit card payments, EFT and ACH payments. Run reports and resolve payment application issues.
· Processes account credit and debit adjustments, ensuring compliance with ABC Law.
· Monitor client payment issues; modifying terms when necessary to ensure successful deliveries. Monitor accounts on Versapay Client portal and quickly resolve issues that arise.
· Balances total in EoStar to total monies collected and posted.
· Prepares and processes bank deposits.
· Maintains physical files of delivery invoices and receiving documents.
· Analyze Aging and contact customers with past due accounts, those that have missed invoices, made short payments, or are in arrears.
· Sends customers monthly statements via email, fax or mail.
· Prepares bank deposit reports showing balanced transactions.
· Answers and assists with incoming phone calls from customers, drivers or the Sales team.
· Serve as a back-up to the Inventory team for truck reconciliations of local distribution deliveries via Truck Route Reconcile in EoStar.
· Reports inventory discrepancies discovered to the warehouse/Dispatch, make necessary corrections in Eostar.
· Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.