Are you able to make people feel welcomed as the first person they meet when they walk through the door? Are you a high-energy person who can juggle a variety of responsibilities while keeping a positive attitude? Are you self-motivated and willing to creatively figure out the best ways to keep things organized? If so we want to talk to you.
- Receives and directs visitors, candidates, salesperson(s) and customers to appropriate locations and parties
- Answers and directs all incoming calls
- Schedules and maintains conference rooms
- Receives and distributes daily mail and the Brewery and HQ
- Reviews and emails invoices and statements to distributor accounts
- Assisting Accounting department with coding of invoices, filing and purchase orders
- Coordinates incoming and outgoing mail shipments
- Maintains the mailroom, copy room and supply cabinet. Orders and distributes supplies for building
- Maintains the break room and break room supplies and coffee
- Updates all of the forms in mailroom and keeps mail supplies full
- Supports accounting department with administrative functions
- Prepares packets and materials for new hire processing, new hire orientation and other HR training programs
- Assist applicants with online applications and questions
- Coordinates the company business card ordering process
- Assist with employee rewards programs
- Supports other departments with various projects
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice
- At least 2 years of related experience/training within an office role; or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- High energy with an outgoing, social personality—you love talking to people and have a fun, yet professional demeanor. You’re the kind of person that can strike up a conversation with ANYONE. You make friends wherever you go!
- Detail-oriented with problem-solving skills; you can effectively manage internal and external folks
- Self-starter—can take even the smallest project and run with it to successful completion
- Master multi-tasker—you’ll need to juggle multiple tasks/projects all with a smile on your face
- Adaptable and resourceful in a dynamic environment
- Proven ability to be an effective spokesperson—excellent, clear verbal communications skills
- Must be computer literate and competent with Microsoft software packages (Word & Excel, Powerpoint) and internet functions.
- A love for Craft Beer!
Medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, participation in 401K (Stone matches!), Bistro and Merch discounts, free beers (yes, we said free beers…you can pick your jaw up from the floor), and lots more!!
Stone Brewing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Pre-employment drug screening, physical, and background check are required.