We are looking for an amazing individual to join our team as a Brand Ambassador UK, London!
Founded by Greg Koch and Steve Wagner in 1996, the groundbreaking San Diego-based Stone Brewing is the 9th largest craft brewer in the United States. Recognized as an industry leader, Stone has been listed on the Inc. 500 | 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies list 12 times, has been called the "All-time Top Brewery on Planet Earth" by BeerAdvocate magazine twice, and was named the "Top Rated Brewer in California" by RateBeer Best in January 2017. The multifaceted company is the first American craft brewer to independently build, own and operate their own brewery in Europe (Berlin, Germany), and also opened a production brewery in Richmond, Virginia in 2016. Known for its bold, flavorful and largely hop-centric beers, Stone has earned a reputation for brewing outstanding, unique beers while maintaining an unwavering commitment to sustainability, business ethics, philanthropy and the art of brewing…and pledging never, ever, to sell out to the man.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Working with the Stone Brewing UK National Sales Manager to build and deliver a sales and marketing brand plan in keeping with the Stone brand focus.
Taking ownership of delivering Stone sales objectives in the southern independent on, reporting to the Stone Brewing UK National Sales Manager.
* Identify sales opportunities for Stone Brewing within the independent on and off-trade
* Supporting the James Clay sales team to build the Stone Brewing brand.
* Developing and managing key account relationships.
* Working to KPI’s set by Stone Brewing UK National Sales Manager
Marketing & Events:
Implementing agreed marketing initiatives for the Stone brand and looking for opportunities to create and deliver activity.
* Identifying new marketing opportunities and actively looking to develop and create activity in line with the agreed brand plan.
* Monitoring and reporting competitor marketing initiatives.
* Supporting and developing accounts with marketing activity, events, POS etc.
* Event planning, implementation & coordination.
* Managing brand communication especially on Social Media platforms.
* Delivering account activation in on-trade while building key relationships.
* Ensuring brand presence and perfect presentation within accounts
The key objective is to profitably grow Stone Brewing’s volume and distribution in the south of England while maintaining and developing a focused brand clarity. Supporting objectives include:
* Achieving agreed sales targets for Stone in line with the brand plan.
* Marketing the brand with personal initiative but within the framework agreed.
* Ownership of the agreed brand plan to monitor progress against key targets and propose variations to the plan as appropriate.
* Bachelor’s degree in business desired.
* 2-5 years of related experience in beverages industry required.
* Extensive experience building new distributor networks.
* Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal).
* Must be able to build and maintain customer relationships.
* Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, sales tracking and databases.
* The passion for our beer pushes us every day to reach the next level together.
* Teamwork, honesty and a respectful approach with our colleagues are the cornerstones of our company culture.
* Entrepreneurship is a skill we value.
* Personal development is an important part of our culture.
* We believe in flat hierarchies and short lines of communication.
Are you interested? Please apply via http://www.stonebrewing.eu/about/job-board or send us your CV plus motivation letter via E-Mail email@example.com .
Stone Brewing GmbH I Andrea Kauffeld, SR HR Manager I Im Marienpark 22 I 12107 Berlin I +49 03 212 343 18