We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative, and experienced Leader to join our team as an Accounts Payable Supervisor!
The successful individual will be a confident and assertive, 'out of the box' thinker, and who is a craft beer fan! We are looking for an individual who exhibits a high level of professionalism, and adaptability to changing business priorities, to ensure that work is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
This role will coordinate high volume accounts payable activities in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate processing and monitoring of the company payables operations. Activities include processing and payment of invoices in a timely fashion, proper matching of purchasing and receiving documents, correct distribution to general ledger expense accounts, timely and accurate payments that make full use of available discounts, and proper filing and storage of records.
- Perform day to day processing of accounts payable transactions
- Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Prepare batches of invoices for data entry and enter invoices for payment to include general ledger coding
- Process backup reports after data entry
- Process the weekly check run
- Prepare vendor and manual checks when required for mailing
- Maintain vendor files, paid invoice files and other paper records
- Maintain electronic vendor invoices files
- Vendor statement reconciliation
- Print and distribute reports
- Process expense reports, verify receipts and reconcile to statement
- Maintain confidentiality concerning financial files and exhibit sound and accurate judgment