Are you a highly motivated team player that would find passion in sharing our purpose of being the global standard bearer for independent craft beer? Read on...
We have a rare opportunity for an experienced business systems analyst to join our amazing company and IT team. This is the first BSA position we’ve had open in nearly three years! In this highly collaborative role, you will have a direct impact on making our global operations more efficient and effective, creating amazing experiences for our fans, partners, and Team Stone. While we focus on configuring and optimizing use of modern commercial off the shelf business systems platforms and are not a development shop, we are seeking a new team member that enjoys creative risk taking and bringing fresh ideas and innovation.
- Lead collaborative efforts across the business to understand processes and pain points, as well as evaluate, recommend, and drive people, process, and technology improvements that align with Stone’s strategy.
- Develop and document business process flows, system use cases, data models, context diagrams, and system requirements.
- Prepare time and cost estimates for completing tasks and projects.
- Review computer system capabilities to identify solutions.
- Produce, publish, and manage the development of test plans, software testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Coordinate implementation of the system software, including configurations, data conversions, reports and dashboards, and system interfaces.
- Provide training, documentation, and support to users.
- Continuously identify opportunities for improvement and breakthrough impacts.
- Bachelor’s degree required, in a technical or business field preferred.
- Industry certifications in business systems analysis, APICS, Lean Six Sigma, Agile, project management, and other domain areas a plus.
- At least three years’ relevant experience, preferably as a business systems analyst in a fast paced organization.
- Experience in consumer packaged goods manufacturing, supply chain, or distribution industries strongly preferred.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX or other large ERP system experience as a business systems analyst strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of supply chain, manufacturing, and distribution systems strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with productivity tools including Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Visio, ServiceNow or other service management tools, analysis, and project management tools strongly preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of SQL, including the ability to write basic queries and perform application troubleshooting analysis at the database level.
- Must have intermediate to advanced skills with business process management, business process improvement/re-engineering, business systems analysis, meeting facilitation, and communication skills