We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced sale professional with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the beer business, to join our National Sales Team.
Only applicants who reside or are willing in Chicago, IL area will be considered.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participates in overall sales strategy and goal planning for sale of Stone beers.
- Prospects new business by determining focus areas within territory, setting up presentations, and utilizing stop-by techniques.
- Work with designated distributors to meet sales goals and objectives
- Maximize the POS exposure in each account
- Set up and participate in in-store promotions, beer dinners, and special events
- Maintain self-education on Stone brands and the craft beer industry in general.
- Organize an efficient schedule including a daily route along with a monthly, quarterly and yearly plan.
- Prepare monthly paperwork on time in a neat, legible, and professional manner.
- Keep thorough and up to date notes on all existing and target accounts
- Look at territory with entrepreneurial eyes to seek out new opportunities to increase sales and penetration.
- Plan and participate in regular distributor training activities including presenting at sales meetings, riding with distributor sales personnel, and distributing new sales material to sales staff.
- Coordinate with distributors all ordering to ensure that distributor has adequate inventory for each sales period.