Love Craft Beer? Love the sunshine in San Diego? Love financial analysis? Building top tier business intelligence systems? Stone Brewing, one of the largest and most awarded Craft Breweries, is seeking a hungry, humble and energetic Manager of Corporate FP&A to join our team.
This role will have a direct impact on the overall financial strategy and reporting for the company, working closely with the Senior Leadership Team to drive results. You will be part of a nimble and fast-moving organization whose mission is to be the Global Standard Bearer for Independent Craft Beer. Stone is a Global Organization: Two breweries in the US, one in Germany, distribution to 40+ countries, and more than 10 restaurants and taprooms across 3 continents (US, China, and Europe). Ranked in the top 10 in terms of production, and top 5 in terms of revenue amongst Craft Breweries, Stone Brewing is an industry leader.
- Lead the development and preparation of the annual operating budget and quarterly forecast updates for all related Stone Brewing business groups, entities and affiliates.
- Using your analytical skills, assist in improving and developing the company’s reporting package for internal and external stakeholders, including actual vs. budget variance analysis, and other relevant financial data to drive the business and profitability.
- Partner with the Hospitality division (including the World Bistro and Beer Gardens) to implement back office system, performance scorecard, and ad-hoc reporting, focused on improving financial results and guest experience. Areas of focus will include COGS reporting, labor productivity, sales and P-mix analysis, new location site selection, and initiative tracking and reporting.
- Provide leadership in improving financial reporting systems, period end close process, and overall financial analysis DNA within the company by partnering with marketing, IT, supply chain, and accounting.
- Working with the CFO and SLT team, prepare strategic analysis for investment decisions, new initiatives, profitability analysis, business trends and performance results.