We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced Inventory Analyst to join our Escondido Distribution Team.
Under general supervision, is responsible for all aspects of the process of inventory. Provides inventory maintenance, product research, backup physical inventory count support, and maintains records. Manages inventory reporting and metrics. Directs and coordinates inventory across multiple Stone Distribution Centers by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining inventory across multiple locations: compile and maintain records of quantity, cost and type of beer stocked.
- Required to oversee the administration of all inventory related activities such as, cycle counting, receipt issues, as well as, physical inventories.
- Required to analyze, reconcile, as well as resolve inventory discrepancies. Ensure that inventory shrinkage (which means loss of inventory due to theft, fraud, loss, damage or counting errors) is kept to an absolute minimum.
- Responsible for development of policies and procedures to minimize shrinkage.
- Responsible for keeping inventory organized in a logical manner, ensures faster and more successful shipping operations.
- Manage the RTV (Return to vendor) / reverse logistics process. Includes item documentation- tracking, adjusting, and destruction.
- Responsible for inventory at offsite locations, including reconciliation, tracking, and scrapping.
- Responsible for the generation of the applicable documentation, as well as, reports, including performing a bi-weekly reconciliation for Accounting.
- Create communication and metrics reporting space utilization, root cause analysis, inventory excess, days on hand, inventory turnover, and SKU rationalization