Is your dream job to drive around all day representing us by spreading the word of Stone wherever you go? You might be the one we are looking for to fill our Field Sales Support Chains position for the Inland Empire area. Yep…we actually have a spot open in our world-renowned sales force!
Only applicants who reside or would be willing to relocate to the Inland Empire (Redlands, Riverside, San Bernardino) area will be considered. No relocation assistance will be provided.
We are seeking a quality professional to provide support and coverage to the sales team when a rep takes time off and to support the sales management team with related functions such as audits, in-store promotions, beer dinners, and special events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Placing accurate and timely orders within Stone’s operation system
- Communicating thoroughly with other sales reps and brewery customer service reps with all customer concerns, maximizing appropriate POS exposure in each account for Stone and supplier beer.
- Coordinating POS orders when working inside the distribution center, assisting with draft issues and installs as needed.
- Assisting with heavy lifting up to 170 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Preparing summary reports as needed for the Sales Director, and other duties as assigned.