We are in search of an exceptional Senior Planning Manager who brings deep experience in multiple facets of Supply Chain, Master Scheduling, Material Planning and Management, Procurement, and Product Management in a multi-site Consumer Packaged Goods environment to be responsible for defining, establishing, and leading the formal S&OP process at Stone Brewing Co.
Working under the supervision of the Director of Operations and Programs, and with multiple stakeholders, you will be the designer, architect, and ongoing leader of the Sales & Operations Planning function, and as such, you bring all the relevant expertise to define processes, identify tools, and recruit key positions into the function, including at least one Master Scheduler.
Through ongoing collaboration with our Brewery Operations, Sales, Finance, Procurement and other senior management from various functions across multiple global sites, this individual will be responsible for aggregate supply and demand balancing, including perpetual management of long range material and capacity plans, establishment of long range production plans that will support planned sales growth and inventory objectives, and identification of critical material or capacity constraints that may lead to strategic acquisitions or partnerships to ensure uninterrupted supply of Stone beer to our fans.
You will support key initiatives by driving cross functional improvements across multiple sites, enabling the company to better deliver, delight its customers, and grow. In short, you will help our beer, our company, and fans be amazing!
- In close collaboration with Sales, Production, Finance, and other key stakeholders, perpetually manage and drive the ongoing S&OP process of balancing supply with demand at the aggregate level, providing the framework for the successful development and execution of valid Master Production Schedules.
- Develop the processes, tools, and expertise necessary to manage aggregate constraints across a multi- site production, distribution, and order fulfillment environment, incorporating feedback from Sales, Production, and other key stakeholders to continually adjust aggregate plans as necessary to optimize inventory and order fulfillment within the limits of existing constraints.
- Identify long-term critical aggregate constraints in capacity, materials, and inventory and recommend strategies to address them. Lead communications across multiple sites to ensure all relevant constraints are identified, quantified, and reflected in aggregate planning.
- Ensure aggregate constraint management strategies are effectively translated into the Master Production Schedule, Material Requirements Planning, Distribution, and Inventory Management detailed plans.
- Support the Senior Beer Release Manager in identifying and quantifying trade-offs within the portfolio of beers, quantify recommendations for portfolio changes, and ensure effective communication of life cycle management decisions to Sales, Production, and Finance.
- Provide insight and feedback to the sales forecasting processes. Design, develop, and manage all relevant reporting, planning, and dashboard tools.