We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced professional to join our Team.
Are you someone who loves great craft beer? Read on…
The Account Specialist position works within the National Logistics Team providing world class service to our wholesale beer distribution partners and managing accounts in every aspect.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following :
- Ensure distributors are ordering within their designated guidelines
- Proactively communicate shipments and / or order changes to distributors as needed
- Partner cross functionally to ensure beer special releases are fulfilled to allocations and shipped out within agreed upon timeline
- Work with Sales and Marketing to ensure all promotional items and POS needed for events, promotions or stock are included in appropriate quantities on the Sales order at time of entry
- Cross functional operations
- Ensure inventory levels are sufficient to meet your customer’s shipment needs by partnering with the distribution team
- Participate in projects and process improvements across operations
- Work with sales and marketing on the fulfillment of point of sale and marketing materials
- Partner across team to define and map out standard operating procedures
- Work closely with your region(s) sales team and provide them
- Upcoming shipment information
- Logistics opportunities and challenges in their region
- Sales materials (as needed)
- Event kits (as needed)
- Timely and accurate information and schedules
- Other duties as assigned
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Accurate 10-key by touch, computer literate and competent with MS Office desktop applications such as Excel, Word, and Outlook. Supply chain and allocation management experience encouraged. Customer service experience is a must.