We are currently recruiting for a Senior Human Resources Manager to join our HR team in in Berlin, Germany, a key role in providing excellent HR leadership and support throughout Europe. We are seeking a Manager who will partner with leadership and the HR team to implement new policies, procedures, and programs in our dynamic and growing environment. In this position, reporting to the VP & GM, of European Operations, this individual will be responsible for compensation, benefit administration, recruiting and performance management processes, along with providing expertise in the areas of employee relations and training initiatives for the European team.
- Responsible for the European organization and the integrated Bistro
- Provides both guidance and operational oversight of the Human Resources team and functions
- Provides expert advice, guidance and coaching to leadership in all HR aspects
- Covers end-to-end responsibilities from strategy to execution
- Acts as a true business partner, demonstrating proactive and strategic thinking, able to discuss complex business issues / challenges with business leaders and translate business needs into action plans and innovative solutions
- Responsible and involved in daily execution of operational HR activities (training, performance management, compensation & benefits, labor law, employee relations, Payroll, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree required. Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as an HR manager in an international and multi-site/multi-country environment
- Fluent in English and German, both verbal and written
- Strong knowledge of local labor law and regulations
- Skilled influencer, with ability to develop solid and positive professional relationships with senior leadership, subordinates and peers in a heavily matrixed environment
- Proactive, data-driven, uses initiative, able to multi-task and prioritize, without close supervision
- Solution focused and flexible, able to cope well with change and with unfamiliar tasks/uncertain processes
- Demonstrates high integrity in all facets of business
- Ability to use a high level of tact, diplomacy, discretion and empathy/understanding in a global environment across multiple cultures.