We are looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join our Accounting team!
The Accounts Payable Administrator is responsible for providing administrative and organizational support in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate processing and monitoring of the company purchasing operations. This includes payments and disbursals to ensure that vendors and suppliers are paid within established time limits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions
• Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services
• Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
• Prepare batches of invoices for data entry and enter invoices for payment to include general ledger coding.
• Process backup reports after data entry
• Prepare the weekly check run
• Prepare vendor and manual checks when required for mailing
• Maintain vendor files, paid invoice files and other paper records
• Maintain electronic vendor invoices files
• Vendor statement reconciliation
• Print and distribute reports
• Process expense reports, verify receipts and reconcile to statement