We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced professional to join our Local Sales Team.
Only applicants who reside or are willing to reside in San Diego will be considered.
Are you someone who loves great craft beer? Read on...
This position provides critical support to various areas of sales and acts as the key sales hub for beer launches, price file maintenance and new SKU execution at the wholesaler and retailer. Act as the liaison between Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing and Production Management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the maintenance of price books for wholesaler and chain accounts. Coordinates the creation of sales price books and act as point-of-contact for entering and maintaining chain sales price sheet changes into database ensuring price sheet changes are distributed to sales team.
- Coordinate collecting, maintaining and analyzing all allocation and split numbers for the numerous Stone Brewing beers that Stone Brewing and Stone Distributing execute, Splits will be cascaded down to the various functional areas of sales and distribution allowing for timely communication to all involved.
- Assist Marketing in the creation of all POS used for Stone Brewing nation wide and work with key players in Stone Distributing for the ordering, maintenance and execution of supplier POS through the Network of Distributors.
- Monitor monthly sales samples, tap handles, coasters and stickers usage by Sales Reps.
- Coordinate sales spiff programs and payments.
- Coordinate sales contest incentive programs for Distributors
- Analyze new schematic management from chain accounts, wholesaler communication, placement execution and monthly sales report completion.
- New item submission including managing distributor product codes, pricing management and price changes.
- Recap submission activity report including promotional activity, display activity and competitive chain/brand data activity.
- Assist with coordination of marketing materials for accounts inclusive of major programs. This includes posters, banners, social media activity, shelf-talkers, etc.
- Acts as the key sales point-of-contact to gather and report accurate production yields to determine and drive sales revenue opportunities to maximize profit expectations.
- Facilitate and drive flexible rapid tradeoffs, transparency of key information, impacts and decisions across all aspects of product development, release, sales and distribution.
- Communicate key project/program progress, escalations, and issue analysis to key personnel.
- Participate in the planning, development, evaluation and implementation of strategic initiatives that elevate performance that enable customer satisfaction and growth.