We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced sale professional with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the beer business, to join our National Sales Team.
Only applicants who reside or are willing to reside in the San Francisco area will be considered.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participates in overall sales strategy and goal planning for sale of Stone beers.
- Prospects new business by determining focus areas within territory, setting up presentations, and utilizing stop-by techniques.
- Work with designated distributors to meet sales goals and objectives
- Maximize the POS exposure in each account
- Set up and participate in in-store promotions, beer dinners, and special events
- Maintain self-education on Stone brands and the craft beer industry in general.
- Organize an efficient schedule including a daily route along with a monthly, quarterly and yearly plan.
- Prepare monthly paperwork on time in a neat, legible, and professional manner.
- Keep thorough and up to date notes on all existing and target accounts
- Look at territory with entrepreneurial eyes to seek out new opportunities to increase sales and penetration.
- Plan and participate in regular distributor training activities including presenting at sales meetings, riding with distributor sales personnel, and distributing new sales material to sales staff.
- Coordinate with distributors all ordering to ensure that distributor has adequate inventory for each sales period.
- Required a minimum of 4 -5 years’ experience in the beer business
- Strong Wholesaler Management experience required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to interact effectively with management and sales reps
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- B2B sales experience with strategic regional development and selling skills
- Excellent Presentation & Communication Skills
- Must be able to build and maintain customer relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel as required
- This position requires a Class C license with a clean MVR
Stone Brewing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Pre-employment drug screening, physical and background check are required.