We’re excited to be opening a sweeping, architecturally stunning, new destination restaurant in Richmond Virginia in 2018. To learn more about our style, and to see what we’ve created in San Diego, please visit www.stoneworldbistro.com.
We are seeking creative and passionate individual for a twelve month assignment for a Project coordinator/Artisan Builder role in Richmond Virginia. We are looking for a creative craftsman with extensive skills and experience in wood work and project coordination. In addition we are looking for someone who can effectively complete projects on time and under budget. We want people who move quickly and effectively to get the job done correctly the first time.
Project Management Duties Include:
- Ability to do smaller, independent construction projects without constant supervision.
- Train and maintain productive, competent, safety-conscious, work practices.
- Ensure projects are completed according to standards and specs; limiting failures, service problems and liabilities.
- Account for costing and budgeting for each project individually.
- Procure materials and resources for projects, using good judgment for pricing and quantities.
- Communicate with construction lead and project manager when productions are ahead of or behind schedule.
- Work history or background knowledge in general building construction.
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the industry to ensure standards are met.
- Knowledge of one or more specific skills such as framing, wiring, plumbing, and sheet rocking.
- Expertise in workflow and scheduling style
- Problem solving and innovation. Ability to visualize the finished product.
- Self-starter; willingness to jump in and assist-helpful.
Specialized Carpentry Duties Include:
Other Skills Required: