We’re looking for our next Team Stone member. We want not only someone who processes the necessary job skills for the role, but also someone who shares our passion for what we do and how we do it.
The Logistics Manager will be responsible for National Distribution Customer Service and Logistics including all shipments inbound and outbound from Stone Brewing’s National facilities; providing exceptional coordination, communication, reporting and transparency between Customer Service, Sales, Warehouse Operations and the Sr. Operations Manager of National Distribution. Provide decision making based on what’s best for Stone and our customers using thorough and well thought out problem solving processes, and risk mitigation.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Oversees the building of outbound loads, routing with carriers, and arranging pickups for all open National and Export Sales Orders in the AX-Load Planning Work Bench system ensuring scheduling is based on optimal transit times, least cost routing and beer availability.
- Manages the Customer Service Team and processes; working to communicate and resolve for all exceptions, changes, or cuts to orders and loads.
- Manage the logistics of the new beer release process through the National Logistics Team
- Creates initiatives in cost reduction and efficiencies including carrier selection, routing and alternative modes of transportation.
- Teams up with National Sales to create logistics and communication standards for national and international distributor partners, fielding customer (internal and external) inquiries regarding transportation including ETA’s, final shipping documents and service issues.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, Finance or related field is recommended.
- 5 to 7 years in a management role overseeing the work of others in a logistics and warehousing function. Experience in beer distribution and event logistics is helpful.
- Familiar with Supply Chain Logistics and at least 3 years of experience in carrier management.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Strong process management, leadership, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Customer service experience is a must
- Effective verbal and written communication abilities.
- Demonstrates integrity and ethical behavior.
- Demonstrated Project Management skills.
Stone Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Pre-employment drug screening, physical and background check are required.