***Position is based in Escondido, CA***
We’re looking for someone with leadership and/or management experience who’s motivated, dynamic and comfortable leading and managing teams to achieve packaging targets and minimize process loss. Always looking at the bigger picture and not just their 8 hour shift. Performs packaging activities efficiently and safely, incorporating quality in every bottle, keg, can and case within company specifications and schedules.
This is shift work position:
- 3rd shift Sunday to Thursday 9pm to 5:30 am
- 2nd shift Monday to Friday 1pm to 9:30 pm.
- Run all packaging machines throughout the shift, leading and managing the rotation of employees through various work stations.
- Promote a positive, team based attitude while encouraging regular production in a safe and timely manner.
- Leading the packaging team to Benchmark OEE!
- Using Ignition platform to data mine big hitters to OEE and to work with Shift Supervisor to create Service Now work orders to address these big hitters to OEE.
- Creating SOP’s to ensure Change Overs / Conversions are followed and are repeatable and sustainable.
- Creating check sheets to document proper machine settings and to document when a change management request (CMR) to those settings need to be made.
- Working with Shift Supervisor, Planner/Scheduler and Packaging Manager to create the most efficient way to run all of our beers efficiently; while minimizing process loss and ensuring on time delivery to our customers.
- Ensure proper shut down of equipment, CIP and sterilization of release lines.
- Complete all appropriate production documentation and sampling
- Working with the Brewing and Quality Control departments to ensure industry and company standards are met.
- Working with Maintenance department to ensure SOP and maintenance schedules are adhered to and improved upon. Writing service now work orders to ensure we capture required work.
- Train and support the development of the whole team, from Operator 1 to Tech 2 operator. This will include technical skills, intermediate maintenance skills and leadership skills to name a few.
- Display a positive attitude and logical approach to assigned tasks and unexpected challenges.
- Ensure a clean, sanitary, and “showcase brewery” work environment all of the time.
- Understanding of 5S.